Dec 19, 2006
Welcome to episode #31 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. I am totally coming down with a cold (and just in time for the Holidays!). I'm also a day late in getting this Podcast out (see my post below) So, that's enough of my typing... here's the voice... enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 38:42.
- Audio comment line - please take note: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Audio comment from Michael Seaton - Scotiabank and The Client Side.
- Audio comment from David Jones - Inside PR Podcast, PR Works and Fleishman Hillard.
- Audio comment from Moscow, Russia (cool!) - Roman Mandrake from Sun Lab Company (did I screw that up Roman? - let me know the right spelling, etc...).
- I missed CaseCamp Second Life last week, but Michael Seaton from Scotiabank and The Client Side presented. I'm going to try and get some interviews from people who attended (yes, I am talking to you Bryper).
- The Sony PSP and Zipatoni Fake Blog - and what we can all do to make sure it doesn't happen to us.
- Time Magazine - Person of the Year is you (would it kill you to call your Mother and tell her?).
- AIMS Canada - Association of Internet Marketing and Sales Canada is holding the event, Should Your Company Be Podcasting? Guess who's talking?
- Six Points Of Separation - Six Ways To Measure A New Marketing Campaign (from Russia with love... ok, that was bad, but this was a suggestion from Roman).
- Music from the Podsafe Music Network.
- NewLeaf - 'Magic Carpet'.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #31 - Host: Mitch Joel.