Oct 8, 2006
Welcome to episode #21 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. I am once again flying solo this week. There is an all-new Six Points Of Separation (and a bonus point at that) segment. I should have an interview with Joseph Jaffe in the coming days as we finish The Road To Digital Marketing Conference 2006 for the CMA - Canadian Marketing Association. Enjoy the conversation...
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #21 - Host: Mitch Joel.
- Running time: 35:29.
- New audio comment line - please take note: +1 206.666.6056.
- Using new music from the Podsafe Music Network.
- Camp Walk by Derek K. Miller.
- Groove IT by Denis Kitchen.
- Canadian Marketing Association - Digital Marketing Conference.
- October 19th and 20th in Toronto.
- Next up on the Road To Digital Marketing Conference - Joseph Jaffe Interview (sometime in the next two weeks).
- Google Reader.
- PodCamp North.
- Toronto - February 24th -25th, 2007 at Ryerson University.
- Leesa Barnes of Podonomics.
- Jay Moonah of Uncle Seth and Online Music Marketing.
- Brent Morris of The Closet Geek Show.
- Dave of Two Boobs And A Baby.
- Julien Smith of In Over Your Head.
- Michael Seaton - Scotiabank - The Money Clip Podcast.
- InfoPresse Viral Marketing Day.
- Henry Cowling from The Viral Factory.
- What car did Oprah giveaway?
- Which razor company did shaveverywhere.com?
- What product was Burger King promoting with Subservient Chicken?
- What company accepted coupons from a cancelled Starbucks campaign?
- Six Points Of Separation - Six Ways To Use Google News Alerts.
- Song selection of the week (courtesy of the Podsafe Music Network) - Brother Love with the song, 'Summertime'.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206.666.6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #21 - Host: Mitch Joel.