Oct 30, 2006
Welcome to episode #24 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. I am back from vacation and one hundred percent energized. I'm relaxed from vacation and still buzzing from the CMA - Canadian Marketing Association - Digital Marketing Conference 2006. I have been traveling since 4:00 am this morning, so when I got home and started a Skype chat with Reid Givens, I figured this would be the perfect time to hit record and have a conversation about the Digital Marketing Conference 2006. So here it is: Reid Givens from New Mexico and me, back home in (beautiful) Montreal. Enjoy the conversation...
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #24 - Host: Mitch Joel.
- Running time: 50:38.
- Audio comment line - please take note: +1 206-666-6056.
- Audio comments:
- Mark Blevis - Just One More Book!, Electric Sky, Canadian Podcast Buffet.
- CMA - Digital Marketing Conference reflections with Reid Givens from New Mexico.
- Six Points Of Separation - Six Steps To Making Online Advertising Successful.
- Actually, there are seven this week - and it's a tag-team with Reid.
- No song selection of the week from the Podsafe Music Network (sorry).
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #24 - Host: Mitch Joel.