Aug 27, 2006
Welcome to episode #15 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. I had lots of feedback this past week from people who missed the Six Points Of Separation segment. In the spirit of "conversation" - I created a Six Points Of Separation that appears right before the second part of my interview with The Cluetrain Manifesto co-author and author of Small Pieces Loosely Joined, David Weinberger. Weinberger is giving a keynote at the Digital Marketing Conference 2006 put on by the CMA - Canadian Marketing Association. This interview is the second of many as we continue on The Road To Digital Marketing Conference 2006...
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #15 - Host: Mitch Joel.
- Running time: 42:12.
- Audio comment line: 206-666-3772.
- Music from the Podsafe Music Network.
- Camp Walk by Derek K. Miller.
- Groove IT by Denis Kitchen.
- Comment line: 206-666-3772.
- Introduction of the Canadian Marketing Blog from the CMA - Canadian Marketing Association.
- Six Points Of Separation - Six Ways To Promote Your Blog or Podcast.
- Interview with David Weinberger.
- Key links:
- The Cluetrain Manifesto.
- Small Pieces Loosely Joined.
- Joho The Blog.
- Harvard Berkman Institute for Internet and Society.
- Canadian Marketing Association.
- Digital Marketing Association 2006.
- Joseph Jaffe.
- Bryan Eisenberg.
- CC Chapman.
- Song selection of the week (courtesy of the Podsafe Music Network) - Kevin Reeves with the song, 'Throw Me A Line'.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: 206-666-3772.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #15 - Host: Mitch Joel.