Jun 25, 2006
Don't let the running time of this episode scare you. I've set it up so you can enjoy Six Pixels Of Separation in its entirety, and if you care for the last segment, you can stick around for the extra fifteen minutes. Between interviewing Ken Schafer of One Degree and the amazing experience I had with Across The Sound/Jaffe Juice/Author of the Life After The 30-Second Spot, Joseph Jaffe, and For Immediate Release Co-Host, Neville Hobson at the Second Life Avatar-Based Marketing conference, this is a fast-paced edition.
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation - Episode #6 - Host: Mitch Joel.
- Running time: 43:06.
- Audio comment line is active - 206-666-3772 (I will only play questions or comments that push the conversation forward).
- Comments and Trackback are now live on the Twist Image Blog.
- Audio comment and question from Sulemaan Ahmed - Online Channel Manager - Sears Travel regarding RSS Versus Email.
- Upcoming events:
- Blogs - A Marketers' Secret Weapon - CMA - Canadian Marketing Association.
- CaseCamp Montreal.
- Still looking for someone to present a case study in French. Sign-up here: CaseCamp Montreal.
- CaseCamp Montreal banners at One Degree (thanks Ken).
- Digital Marketing Conference - CMA - Canadian Marketing Association.
- Hold the date: October 19th and 20th in Toronto.
- Announcement of keynote speakers: Joseph Jaffe, Bryan Eisenberg, C.C. Chapman, David Weinberger and yours truly.
- Free copy of Bryan Eisenberg's book, Waiting For Your Cat To Bark? for all registered participants.
- Great ad for the 2006 Digital Marketing Conference in Marketing Magazine.
- Interview with One Degree creator Ken Schafer.
- Avatar-Based Marketing Conference in Second Life.
- Skype call between Mitch Till (me), Divo Dapto (Joseph Jaffe) and Jangles Junot (Neville Hobson).
As always, your comments, feedback and help on Six Pixels Of Separation is appreciated. Please let me know what you think.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - Episode #6 - Host: Mitch Joel.