Mar 4, 2007
Welcome to episode #41 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. There are tons of comments (both audio and email) with lots of new conversations and trackbacks to value-based billing. There are some news voices along with the regular features. Enjoy this conversation...
Here it is: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #41 - Host: Mitch Joel.
- Running time: 55:26.
- Audio comment line - please send in a comment and add your voice to the community: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - email@example.com.
- Hello from Beautiful Montreal.
- My hellish travel experience.
- Spent some time with Joseph Jaffe - Jaffe Juice - Across The Sound - who was in beautiful Montreal.
- The Power Within Montreal - April 3rd - Bill Clinton, Anthony Robbins and myself along with Jerry Greenfield (Co-founder of Ben & Jerry's), Terry Savage (personal finance expert), Irshad Manji (best selling author of The Trouble with Islam Today) and Mike Lipkin.
- General Admission tickets (which usually sell at $220.00) for just $189.00 for my family and friends. All you have to do is call The Power Within at 1-866-994-2555, speak to Scott and mention my name.
- Geek Dinner Montreal - Monday, March 26th, 2007 with Shel Holtz of For Immediate Release - The Hobson and Holtz Report Podcast. There is (maybe) two spots left. We've got over 30 people coming.
- Audio Comment - Tommy Vallier - Kingston, Ontario.
- Audio Comment - Marko Kulick - Pets.ca and Photography.ca.
- Audio Comment - John Havens - About.com Guide To Podcasting and PodCamp NYC.
- PodCamp NYC - April 6th - 7th.
- Audio Comment - Mark Blevis - Canadian Podcast Buffet - Just One More Book! - Podcasters Across Borders.
- Email Comment - Michal Wielgus.
- CMA - Canadian Marketing Association - National Convention & Trade Show in Ottawa.
- Audio Comment - Sean Moffit - Agent Wildfire - Buzz Canuck.
- CMA - Canadian Marketing Association - Word of Mouth Marketing Conference - From Mass To Grass - April 12th - Toronto - Holiday Inn on King.
- Look for an interview soon with Jackie Huba - co-author of Citizen Marketers - Church of the Customer Blog in an upcoming 6POS episode.
- PowerPoint presentation skills - Beyond Bullets book and Blog.
- Ze Frank.
- Email Comment - Jon Hoel - PR Junction Podcast.
- Email Comment - Bill Sweetman - McLaren Interactive - Marketing Martini Podcast.
- Email Comment - Sallie Goetsch (rhymes with -sketch-).
- Return On Intention Podcast - episode #9 with Reid Givens on value-based billing.
- Audio Comment - Bernie Goldbach - Podcasting.ie.
- C.C. Chapman talks about Twitter and new ways to use it here: Managing The Gray - Twittering Beyond the Box.
- Email Comment - Gustavo Arruda - M Marketing.
- Email Comment - Jason Myles - The A-List Agency.
- Audio Comment - Collin Douma - Radical Trust.
- Podshow and the Acura Podcast.
- What Is Your Blog And/Or Podcast? - The M Show - John Wall.
- Six Points of Separation - Six Ways To Get More Involved In Your Local Marketing Community:
1. Volunteer your time.
2. Become a paid member.
3. Go to events.
4. Plug in to the community.
5. Create content for group.
6. Become a sponsor or create a council.
*. Become a leader.
- Six Pounds of Sound - music from C.C. Chapman of Managing The Gray, Accident Hash and U-Turn Caf-.
- Matthew Ebel - -Single Man Laments-.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #41 - Host: Mitch Joel.