Dec 10, 2006
Welcome to episode #30 of Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast. I thought this was going to be a quick show, but it turns out there was a lot to talk about. So, enough from me... enjoy the conversation...
- Running time: 40:36.
- Audio comment line - please take note: +1 206-666-6056.
- Please send in questions, comments, suggestions - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Audio comment from Bryan Person - Bryper, New Comm Road and CaseCamp Second Life.
- Michael Seaton from Scotiabank and The Client Side will be presenting without me at CaseCamp Second Life - listen to find out why.
- Audio comment from Kathryn Lagden - AIMS - Association of Internet Marketing and Sales.
- AIMS LinkedIn Group.
- Montreal Business Book Review.
- Next session is Digital Convergence by Henry Jenkins.
- Montreal Business Book Review - Best Business Books of 2006.
- Got feedback from Naked Conversations: How Blogs are Changing the Way Businesses Talk with Customers Authors Robert Scoble and Shel Israel.
- InfoPresse Boomerang Awards.
- Five Things Meme - special thanks to Anna Farmery of The Engaging Brand.
- Six Points Of Separation - Six Pieces Of Technology I Can't Live Without (And Neither Should You).
- Music from the Podsafe Music Network.
- Munk - 'Drown'.
Please join the conversation by sending in questions, feedback and ways to improve Six Pixels Of Separation. Please let me know what you think or leave an audio comment at: +1 206-666-6056.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - The Twist Image Podcast - Episode #30 - Host: Mitch Joel.