Jun 18, 2006
This has been a great week in terms of Podcasting. I managed to connect with many of my Podcasting peers, including Joseph Jaffe, CC Chapman, the Inside PR guys, Sheville from For Immediate Release and John from The M Show. I also got an exclusive interview with Eli Singer - the Toronto-based Marketer who came up with the idea for CaseCamp.
Six Pixels Of Separation - The Podcast - Episode #5 - Show Notes:
- Running time: 22:43.
- Feedburner and stand-alone Podcast RSS feed is now live.
- Comment line is active - 206-666-3772.
- Robert Scoble of Scoblelizer and famed Microsoft Blogger to work at PodTech.net.
- Naked Conversations by Shel Israel and Robert Scoble.
- Web 2.0 lawsuit from O'Reilly.
- The Hobson & Holtz Report - Podcast #145: June 12, 2006.
- Mark Evans.
- Mesh - Canada's Web 2.0 Conference.
- Mark Evans and Kevin Restivo Podcast.
- Audio comment from Michael Seaton - Scotiabank, The Client Side, Canadian Marketing Blog.
- One Degree.
- iPerceptions - Turn Up The Silence Blog.
- Interview with Eli Singer from CaseCamp.
- CaseCamp Montreal - July 4th, 2006 - Montreal.
As always, your comments, feedback and help on Six Pixels of Separation is appreciated. Please let me know what you think.
Download the Podcast here: Six Pixels Of Separation - Episode #5 - Host: Mitch Joel.